jeudi 13 septembre 2018

With Real Protestants - Bryan Sager Intro


With Real Protestants - Bryan Sager Intro · With Real Protestants - Bryan Sager I · With Real Protestants - Bryan Sager II and Dariusz Kulikowski

Bryan Sager
It seems that people have been emotional when debating me, sorry if I'm here to debate.

You pick the topic on this post and I will reply to your topic, remember this is a debate, don't let your emotions get the best of you.

Much love and blessings



Hans-Georg Lundahl
Problem is, when I get lectures from a Calvinist, I end up giving some to him ... nearly for free (he risks having the debate mirrored on my blogs).

Bryan Sager
Hans, I have already debated you before, you fail to realize what debating is about, you're not debating, you're arguing and ignoring everything anyone says.

Hans-Georg Lundahl
You mean this debate?

On Praying to or for departed and involving statues
https://hglsfbwritings.blogspot.com/2018/05/on-praying-to-or-for-departed-and.html


If by ignoring what you say you mean I am not apostasising from Catholicism, that is correct.

Bryan Sager
Hans, I guess you honestly don't realize how ignorant it makes you look praying to someone that is deceased. Smh.

Hans-Georg Lundahl
Like Jesus departed for "three days and three nights"?


And Bryan Sager did not answer right here, where I could have pointed out to him that Jews could say the same about praying to Jesus - but we don't, since He is alive.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire