jeudi 30 août 2018

Some Muslims simply WANT TO find fault with Christianity


Islam Questions, Christianity Answers : Answering Yahya Snow · HGL's F.B. writings :Some Muslims simply WANT TO find fault with Christianity

When trying to contact Yahya Snow about an answer to a post he could have written, and under which I could not put a link to my answer in a comment, since comment section was closed, I came to a group "Muslims answering Christians". Today it is "Muslims answering Non-Muslims".

I had come to a status in that group, by group owner. I had answered it. I found my answer deleted today. So, I replaced it.

Muslims answering non Muslims
QUESTON : Who Is Responsible For This Contradiction ??
1. Writers
2. Holy Ghost (God)

◄ Matthew 27:28 ►
New International Version
28 They stripped him and put a scarlet robe on him,

◄ John 19:2 ►
New International Version
2 The soldiers twisted together a crown of thorns and put it on his head. They clothed him in a purple rob



Hans-Georg Lundahl
I think I gave some answers yesterday.

They seem deleted.

"No, that was perhaps another group, Muslims answering Christians"

I just checked, it is the same group.

One answer given in accordance to Catholic commenters was it could be describing one colour in two colour names.

If pure scarlet is :

Red 237
Green 28
Blue 36

And if pure purple is:

Red 255
Green 128
Blue 255

Then a colour like:

Red 246
Green 73
Blue 145

could be described either as "scarlet" or as "purple" without absurdity.



Also, it could refer to two garments.

Douay Rheims has cloak in Matthew and garment in John.

Vulgate has chlamys in Matthew and vestis in John.

Note
in my comments yesterday, I also linked to the Haydock Comment.

That link went down with my deleted comment.

Two other examples

II
Muslims answering non Muslims
QUESTION : WHO WROTE THE BOOK OF JOSHUA ??
Did Joshua Buried Himself And Then Write It Down ??

◄ Joshua 24:29-30 ►
New International Version
29 After these things, Joshua son of Nun, the servant of the Lord, died at the age of a hundred and ten. 30 And they buried him in the land of his inheritance, at Timnath Serah[a] in the hill country of Ephraim, north of Mount Gaash.

Hans-Georg Lundahl
Joshua wrote 23 chapters, the 24th chapter was written on his order to include his death.

III
Muslims answering non Muslims
300 priests raped 1000 children in the state of Pennsylvania, but I haven’t heard a single muslim portray all Christians as child rapists.

Saman A. Ahmed
Only Muslims are targeted !

Hans-Georg Lundahl
  • 1) Under Islamic law, it would not be rape.
  • 2) None of these priests is Jesus in Person.


Note, under Catholic law, marrying a 9 year old would not be exactly rape, but it would also not be correct.

The traditional limit is 14 for men and 12 for women.

Yet another
the page (administrator) is giving extremely weak answers on John 8:[58] Jesus said to them: Amen, amen I say to you, before Abraham was made, I am.

But alas, I have trouble commenting there, technically.

You know, page not standing still, a comment not sticking first time I write and post it, the kind of things admins can do to an internet user ... the one answer was based on our preexistence in the mind of God before we were made, but this is equally true of both Jesus as man and of Abraham, and is no basis for comparing them as He did. The other answer was that Jesus was not using same verb in John 8:58 as God in Exodus 3:14 - to prove which Exodus is cited in Hebrew and John in Greek.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire