mardi 28 août 2018

He could NOT wait one hour, as I had asked ... at least not immediately


Baxter Lane
Hans-Georg Lundahl You think you have a question, that can justify praying to Mary.

OK, ask it simply, I will see if I can answer.

Hans-Georg Lundahl
Reread, here is a link to our debate so far, and please do not get back for one hour, not just so you have time to read, but so I can get a well merited break from a chore of dealing with Protestants which actually does stop me from praying the Rosary. I cannot pronounce the words "as we also forgive those who trespass against us" when dealing too often with you, so I skip the Rosary and just say three Hail Mary's without the Our Fathers.

Here is for your reread:

[link to previous]

Baxter Lane
Dude, really, you are going back to making her a pagan goddess :( I fear for you Hans, I really do.

This seems to me, that you are putting a goddess between you and Jesus,

Do you have a question I can answer, that you believe will teach me it is ok to pray to Mary, to treat her like a pagan goddess instead of the blessed mother of Jesus?

Hans-Georg Lundahl
Before that, I have another one:
  • are you equally fond of strawman when directed to yourself?


And another one:
  • did you ever learn manners?


I asked you to pause one hour, because I was tired, I get to FB for sth else, but also curious if you had been polite, and what do I see?

A strawman which comes too soon as per my request for an hours pause.

Baxter Lane
Hans-Georg Lundahl That is not a straw man, the only righteous use of prayer, is to God.

Every other use is pagan,

Why do you think I commanded you in the name and power of Jesus to stop?

Hans-Georg Lundahl
Because you are a lout who prefers bustling over debate with Christians (real or self-supposed) who don't agree with you?

Baxter Lane
Hans-Georg Lundahl No, because I love you so much, and want you to be in the Kingdom with me and Jesus!

Hans-Georg Lundahl I am horrified as a man who greatly admires Jesus, that people pray to her, for it is wickedness, I am more horrified that it will keep you from Jesus, from knowing Him.

Hans-Georg Lundahl
If I were NOT a Christian, you would be scaring me away.

As it is, I know Jesus, because I know the Church and because I know Mary.

As to your "love", it starts to feel like the approach of a faggot.

Baxter Lane
Hans-Georg Lundahl But I am not treating you like a run of the mill pagan, but like a person trying to follow Jesus, but lead astray by wicked pagan practices.

If you were a Hindu, I would not speak to you this way.

Why for God's love would I command a Hindu in the name of Jesus?

Hans-Georg Lundahl
Why would you command a Catholic in the name of Jesus, when he knows you aren't talking for Him?

Baxter Lane
Hans-Georg Lundahl Because Hans, either Catholics are followers of Jesus and therefore should be rebuked by others for pagan practices, or they are not and need to be drawn out of Catholicism to follow Jesus in truth.

Do not be a fool and think Catholicism is separate from other followers of Jesus, we are all one church if we follow Him, no other way to see it.

Hans-Georg Lundahl
Or, third possibility you haven't considered, Catholics don't have Pagan practises in the first place.

There are no "other followers of Jesus" adequately as per longstanding confession, and individuals and groups presently outside but still genuinely Christian need to convert.

It seems
he did get it, his manners were not so monstruous after all ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire