- Macron, the newly elected French president, has no children.
German chancellor Angela Merkel has no children.
British prime minister Theresa May has no children.
Italian prime minister Paolo Gentiloni has no children.
Holland’s Mark Rutte, Sweden’s Stefan Löfven, Luxembour’s Xavier Bettel, Scotland’s Nicola Sturgeon—all have no children.
Jean-Claude Juncker, president of the European Commission, has no children.
So a grossly disproportionate number of the people making decisions about Europe’s future have no direct personal stake in that future.
- Adolf Hitler had no children.........that we know of. But I understand your point
- Thought Hitler had that war daughter in Belgium? Or is that just (((hogwash)))?
- No sir. But he was he exception to the rule if you will
- No doubt the Boss would have been in baby production with Eva if things turned out right.
- If they survived the bunker, perhaps they were, so much the better for them if so!
- Perhaps in the future Whites will demand their kings be married with children before ascending the throne?
- In the Middle Ages, precisely royals often had arranged marriages and while having children before getting on throne was not required, there was a general ban on anti-conceptive practises of any kind available - still in force, still believed by all, it is of course still there as law of God.
- Under the policies of these Globalists, what non-Muslim children there are in Europe have no future.
- Very interesting
- I don't see the problem here. I mean, do we really want these people multiplying?
- Yes, since their bad morals are from individual choices, not from bad genetics, and since with better morals in having children (I have been deprived of opportunity after opportunity of marriage), they might also have had better morals in politics.
- We don't want to see *them* multiply--we want leaders that make decisions that have personal consequences for those they love and act accordingly
- I agree we might not want to see them multiply in the role of rulers.
But I think they would do well to multiply in the role of family members.
- "Macron, the newly elected French president, has no children."
Does former other candidate, Marine, have any?
- 2 daughters and a son.
- Ah, that is at least somewhat better!
I knew her niece had one recently and is marrying or has married its father.
- Louis, Mathilde, and Jehanne
- Not bad choices of names.
I knew of course that a better FN former candidate had children:
Bruno Gollnisch est marié depuis le 24 octobre 1981 à Setsuko Takeuchi, une Japonaise3 rencontrée en France et devenue française par la suite49. Ils ont trois enfants : Cordélia, avocate, Alexis, officier de marine, et Claire3. En 2007, en même temps que leur père, les enfants obtiennent de changer leur nom en Gollnisch-Flourens3.
But of course, Bruno's brother is a Catholic priest, so you expect good manners there!
- (not from Hogwarts)
- wow have to copy and share that is amazing
- (not a socker club in Lyons)
- sehr gut formuliert.
- (not from Hogwarts)
- maybe thats now considered a virtue when voting in europe
- EZ, I just found out sth about one great rival of Hitler, whom I prefer:
"There Engelbert met Alwine Glienke (1897–1973), a German woman from a Protestant family, whom he married in 1921. The couple had one son and two daughters, with one daughter dying during early childhood."
From the article:
Engelbert Dollfuss - Wikipedia
Btw, a greatgranddaughter of Dollfuß I used to know on FB was voting Tzipi Livni in her other country - which means we have a clue why Hitler wanted Dollfuss out of the way : he may have thought politics was about genes.
- Dollfuss was an autocrat in a negative sense; he didn't rule by popular decree and with and for the will/good of the people, hence few tears were shed at his dispatch
- In Austria there was no popular decree.
En lengua romance en Antimodernism y de mis caminaciones : Austria fuit olim divisa in factiones tres ...
- That was solved in 1938
- In a bad way.
- How could most EU-parliamentarians en EU politicians be described?
Self-aggrandizement and human megalomania cause hurt and harm to others, not blessing and joy.They are mere human beings, trapped in a human frame of reference. For such a human to seek his or her own glory is narcissism in purest form. Human egotism is constantly on display. And, if we are honest, we know that we seek our own glory as a reflex.
So most not having children, they decide "indifferent" to open the borders of the EU. They decide that its their "Legacy" to create a new race and their names become immortal in History. Are we allowing this to happen?
[Meme about this]
- No share button.
- (not from Hogwarts)
- its a private post to his friends
- [shared link]
- I never thought about that.
- (not a TV channel)
- EZ : you are so right!
- Didn't see this coming AW [AL-W?]
- I need to share this...
- Why not share the whole dialogue?
[shared link again]