dimanche 30 juin 2019

Mark Shea has a Good Point in Article, a Less Good one Against me (though it's me saying so)


Mark Shea
28 juin, 10:48
How Monks Helped Invent Sign Language
JUNE 28, 2019 BY MARK SHEA
https://www.patheos.com/blogs/markshea/2019/06/how-monks-helped-invent-sign-language.html


Hans-Georg Lundahl
"I wonder if anybody has ever undertaken to do an exhaustive catalogue of all the spinoffs and side-benefits the world owes to the Catholic tradition and the work of enterprising Catholics who were either just puzzling over the Tradition and stumbled on something cool, beautiful or useful or who were just trying to get stuff done (like teaching the deaf or teaching Slavs) and just cooked up sign language or the Cyrillic alphabet in order to get the job done? I wonder if such a project is even possible?"

To do, yes, as long as you don't hope for too exact comprehensiveness, it would always be updated.

To spread? Not by links when FB can block them as spam ... by the way, you weren't one of the guys helping to get my links marked as spam or whatever else incompatible with community standards, were you?

Mark Shea
No. I have better things to do. Stop being paranoid.

Hans-Georg Lundahl
With seven thousand plus articles on line, with FB blocking for no valid reason, when I link to them, with readers documented in my stats as very much from Russia and Ukraine, I don't think it paranoid to ask who's behind invalid blocking.

I did not flat out accuse you, I asked "you weren't one of ... were you?"

Also, marking a thing as spam is done quickly and often thoughtlessly when suppressing a comment.

I have other suspects, though.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire