mercredi 3 avril 2019

Carter's Tactics


Creation vs. Evolution : Responding to Dystopian Science · Part II of Dystopian Science, my answer part A · Part II, part B - CMI on Deeper Waters · HGL's F.B. writings : Carter's Tactics · Back to Creation vs. Evolution : Part III : On Bradley and Bessel · New blog on the kid : Do Lorentz Transformations Prove a Universal Inconditional Speed Limit? · Back to Creation vs. Evolution : John Hartnett Pleads Operational Science · Correspondence of Hans Georg Lundahl : With Steven Taylor on Lorentz Transformations, Speed of Light, Distant Starlight Problem, Creation Week, Miracles

Here is a former status on the wall of Carter.

It links to:

Dystopian science Part 1: Why the Bible enables science to work
by Lita Cosner, Robert Carter | Published: 28 March 2019
https://creation.com/dystopian-science-1


I link to my own answers, as far as they have gone.

Here is what happened, first showing page as clearly as possible, upper and lower part:





Then showing why the last of my comments is in red, that is impossible to add comment:



Was he simply replacing the old status with a status linking to part 2.

At first, it does not look like that:



I have just shown the upper part of his wall, to where he has his upper bar, so as to show that seven minutes later, the latest status is from 30th of March.

Now that it is fifteen minutes later (19:30, in the meantime I linked my three posts to each other, will link them here), I think I can assume he's not replacing the status, so publishing this is not maligning him.

I think I have shown him in action as avoiding debate, precisely as I told you in that passage here:

"We should all strive for consistency in the way we think."

Sure.

And since one should try to make sure, one should also test one's consistency in debate.

I do that all the time.

Certain on CMI have avoided this when it comes to debating Geocentrics.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire