jeudi 14 mars 2019

Yes, as Said ...


Is AI a Threat to Man? · Still Censored (for Fast Typing?) · Well, I was after all ... · Zuckerberg's Vandalism Continues · Yes, as Said ... · Blockade Over After All? · Or Maybe Not? · Could not Post to Page Wall · OK, Not Over · Still Not Over · FB Censors Links

A clear "AI" unpleasantness:



Coming as a bolt from blue sky after this:



Obviously, my answer to Pope Michael and my answer to the friend I was quoting are different answers to two different people and therefore I was not unnecessarily posting several comments after each other instead of making them one./HGL

Update, while trying the following response:

"2. Why was Peter not an infallible guide in faith and morals: "But when Cephas was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed." --Galatians 2:11?"

How can you be sure Cephas here mentioned is St Peter?

Clement the Stromatist thought he was someone else, and he counts as a Church Father, so you do not have a complete Patristic consensus on it being St Peter.


This happened:



So, the blockade went on one more day .../HGL

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire