mardi 16 janvier 2024

I Had Hoped to Show a Dialogue I Had on Morals the Other Day


I Had Hoped to Show a Dialogue I Had on Morals the Other Day · Ah, He's Back!

The wall under which it happened was ... a guy who is right now not active on FB.

Hence, I have no possibility to go to his wall and copy his status and my comment.



I anonymised the friend, but ...
  • if he himself on his own initiative disactivated his account, he's kind of the kind of jerk the dialogue was about
  • if he didn't, two other possibilities are possible, and someone else is a horrible jerk:

    • his father confessor is, if he was obeying him
    • some censor on FB is, if he "needed help to" disactivate his account.


Right now, I'm getting a meal somewhere, and I'm not relying on the car in front of mine (non-extant object) to pay my meal .../HGL

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire