jeudi 24 août 2023

FB "Removing Spam" From Back in 2019!


FB "Removing Spam" From Back in 2019! · Even More? · Quora Too?























I gave an offer that exists, namely of republishing my blog posts in commercial form. The URL's did not redirect. I did not request anyone to interact with the link by sharing or liking prior to accessing it. And so on for all the rest of the rigmarole.

Here is the terms of my offer:

A little note on further use conditions:*
https://hglwrites.wordpress.com/a-little-note-on-further-use-conditions/


Here is a list of blogs to which it applies:

Creation vs. Evolution : Blogs by same author
http://creavsevolu.blogspot.com/p/blogs-by-same-author.html


These are the exact same links I shared back in 2015, 19th of July. It is not fraudulent that my offer is on the terms given in the first link, and it is not fraudulent that it applies directly to most of the blogs given in the second link. Both propositions are the exact truth. Disputing the first is disputing my rights of authorship and creative property. Disputing the second is disputing the fact of my authorship and my work already done.

If the removal was automatic, it is because AI is incompetent to do juridics. If the removal was done manually, it is because the person held me in dislike or contempt.

Hans Georg Lundahl
Paris
Day after St. Bartholomew
25.VIII.2023

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire